and Its Effect on Newport Beach
What effect will the recent passage of Proposition 64 (the California Marijuana Legalization initiative)
have on the City of Newport Beach?
Representatives from the Newport Beach Police Department along with City Attorney Aaron Harp will
answer such questions as:
- What are people now able to do with Marijuana that was previously illegal?
- Will the City allow the dispensing of the drug within city limits?
- Does the initiative allow cultivation of marijuana within city limits?
- How will law enforcement deal with violations and DUI?
- Will the City and law enforcement be better off and/or save money?
- Will legalization make the drug more available to our children?
You don't want to miss this program! Please bring your neighbors and friends. Guests are always welcome.
Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Reception: 5:15 PM† | Meeting: 6:00-7:10 PM
† Please note the new start time.
Reception Hosted by:
Civic Center Drive intersects Avocado, between Pacific Coast Highway and San Miguel
The Community Room is on the right (directly across from City Council Chambers) when you enter the complex on Civic Center Drive. Parking is available in the Parking Structure and in the parking lot adjacent to the structure.
There's no charge to attend. Please bring your neighbors and friends. Guests are always welcome.
To download the flyer CLICK HERE - Requires Adobe PDF
To see the Google Map CLICK HERE.